Friday, June 22, 2012

Marc the Grease Monkey

Marc recently found out that his brakes were in desperate need of replacing. Due to financial circumstances we didn’t have the 200+ for new brakes and Marc decided to start biking to and from work and around town. He enjoyed his new workout regiment but was hoping to have his car fixed soon. He then started researching what it would take to fix them himself. After only $50 for brakes and the tools he was able to fix the situation himself. He did have a few agitating moments when it didn’t work as easily as he wanted. I figured with all the stress and frustration that he wouldn’t be excited to repeat the process again but I was very mistaken. He got done and was so excited to be a grease monkey and to do the brakes on my car next. I am grateful that he is so self-sufficient and I feel this is a great blessing to our family. I also love that anything he doesn’t know already that is super eager to learn and grow. What an inspiration!

No comments: