Saturday, June 9, 2012

First Sewing Project

I have just completed my first sewing project. It wasn’t perfect but it was REALLY fun to work on. Marc got stuck helping me pick out fabric and listening to me whine about when I would make mistakes or when it just wasn’t as perfect as I wanted or when it took me FOREVER to finish it! He was such a trooper and it is officially done! This was for a baby shower for my dear friend Megan. Her little one will be here soon and we have been anxiously awaiting this little girl. I must admit I was a little sad to give away my first project but I was so glad that it went to a good home and that they will truly enjoy and appreciate it. The picture doesn't quite show it but this is a fringed, fleece baby blanket. It actually is really easy to make as long as you don't have to take out any seams....not that I know from experience :)

No comments: