Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother’s Day Blankets

I always have crafty ideas when it just is too little too late and Mother’s Day held true to tradition. I came up with a brilliant plan to make fleece blankets for our Mommies the week before Mother’s Day and a week is plenty of time. Except that it was finals week and graduation week and I didn’t have a moment to breathe! So needless to say this is a project that will be finished only like a month late… oops! I do hope the Mommies enjoy them and understand the love that went into them and I will try to remember to post how they turned out. I like these ones a lot and am hoping to make a blanket for me out of the scraps. If it works out as planned then it will be fabulous for everyone! I just have to finish Mommy Dennis’ blanket by June when I go to visit for the Girl’s Weekend and then get my Mommy’s blanket done ASAP!

No comments: