Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Walking Into a Door

Wow okay so my system of blogging clearly has some hiccups. I usually send myself text reminders or write a list of things I want to blog about. I try to make the reminders short but with enough information about what I want blogged about. Apparently I either waited too long to write this one, have a terrible memory, or my clue wasn't long enough. I don't know what incredible story I had planned about walking into doors which would have warranted a blog post. Except maybe that we had two patrons walk into different doors within 30 minutes of each other one day (one of which was our favorite little Nicholas). But if it was the library doors than watch out they will get you or if not then I have forgotten some other fascinating story. I guess this is what I get for not writing my blog posts out sooner!

No comments: