Monday, January 30, 2012

Creating Complexes

One of the things that I love about my new calling is the kids that I work with. However, these same children are going to end up giving me a complex. Today as we practiced for the Primary Program it was discovered that I had moles on my arms. Now though I knew I had a few moles on my arms these haven’t ever been of great concern for me. This little boy asked what it was and when informed it was a mole told me, in a very disgusted tone, that he NEVER wanted a mole on his arm. This little boy then tried to wipe the off of my arm. Upon discovering these disgusting moles weren’t going anywhere he began to play connect-the-dot as he counted them for me.

“One, two, three, four, five (for the record four and five were the same mole, apparently it is HUGE!) …. Ugh my arm is getting tired, you have SO MANY moles! Okay focus….. whoo….. one, two, three, four…”

I might be wearing long sleeves the rest of my career in Primary!

No comments: