Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spelling Lesson

I love having Mikkel come to visit and every visit brings more laughter and memories than the previous ones. This trip was no exception. Mikkel and I were playing Wheel of Fortune on the Wii one night, one of our favorite games, when the bonus trip was to Buenos Aires. I excitedly told Mikkel that we should totally try to win this trip and then asked him if he knew where it was located. He replied that he didn't and so I began to fingerspell the country in ASL. This was the result....

A-R-G-E-N-T

Mikkel then realized that he knew the country and excitedly shouts out GERMANY!

We might have to work on Mikkel's spelling because I am pretty sure Argentina and Germany don't even start with the same letter!

1 comment:

Just US said...

Germany, Argentina - not only do they not start the same but they aren't even on the same continent. It is a good thing I will keep moving around. Then Mikkel might learn geography and spelling :)