Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Calling

Well I realize I just updated the blog with my last calling but it has changed. I am now the CTR 4 teacher in Primary and I can already tell it is going to be a riot. I am in the process of finding my own version of a “Reverent Rabbit” to help encourage the kids to more reverent but I think it will be fun and challenging experience.

For those who don’t know I had a teacher in Primary and she had a “Reverent Rabbit” and whichever child was the most reverent during all of Primary got to take the rabbit home for the week. It was a big hit and I think it helped with our reverence on most days at least. Now I just have to find one that will work with my 4-year-olds.

We also have “George” who helps us know whose turn it is to talk. The person holding George gets to talk and everyone else gets to listen. Not only does this set up being polite and listening but the kids are so excited to hold George that they participate way more!

No comments: