Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Feasting on the Words of Christ

Carmel has started this new fascination with eating paper. He loves to shred anything paper that is left within reach. I have had him shred letters, calendars, etc. He hasn't gotten to eating books yet so we will just have to keep our fingers crossed. But here is what happened to our Ensign after Carmel got a hold of it. Thankfully he didn't eat the prophet but he did demolish the temple on the other side. Apparently he took the whole "feat on the words of Christ" very literally!

*** So confession time... I wrote this blog post months ago and really thought that I had taken a picture of the eaten Ensign before I threw it away but I have searched my photos and can't find it anywhere... so let's just pretend there is a picture on this blog :)

No comments: