Friday, April 27, 2012

Valentine's Day

One of the issues I have is that our anniversary and Valentine’s Day are within 24-hours of each other. So this year we decided to celebrate our anniversary on President’s Day since we both had the night off. But Marc did surprise me on our anniversary with the exact plans I had planned for him on Valentine’s Day! He brought home two heart shaped pizzas from Papa Murphy’s and had bought nice crystal glasses to go in my collection. They were beautiful!






The next day we had to come up with a whole new plan because Marc had stolen my surprise. So we went out to eat at a new Mexican food place that is my new favorite! We went out to get ice cream at the place I used to go when I lived here before and wandered around looking at a gift shop. We then went straight home because it was starting to snow. Marc gave me a pair of awesome pajama pants and I gave him a new watch and a fan to keep his computer cooler. We finished off the night by snuggling on the couch and watching a movie. It was nice to have a night off from doing homework and just be able to spend time together. Happy Valentine’s Day!

(Can you believe this is his "Valentine's" outift? His shirt says "Boom... Headshot!")


No comments: