Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Canasta Conundrum

On our honeymoon Marc and I played cards constantly. We are both game fanatics and it was a fun way to spend time when we were too seasick to do anything else! Well we haven’t played cards in a long time and we were discussing a game one night when Marc suggested that we played Canasta. I have always loved playing that game but never ask because I didn’t think that Marc liked playing it. I guess Marc didn’t want to ask because he thought I didn’t like playing it because he always beat me. I informed him that he didn’t always beat me and it was totally game on. After the game I had doubled his score and was on cloud nine. That is until he beat me at Nerts, which is totally my game. It took a little bit of time before we were willing to play again but by the end of the night we were back to playing all sorts of games and laughing and joking around. I thought it was funny that neither of us really had a good reason why we had stopped playing but both thought that we had the right reason. Silly us!

No comments: