Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Few of Our Favorite Things

Over the last few weeks the cats have discovered their favorite things and I have tried to catch them in action. I never caught Aurora with her favorite thing but I did get a picture of her favorite thing.

Carmel has found a recent fascination with a blue scrubber thingy. He is constantly snuggling with it and rubbing up against it and just can’t get enough of the silly thing!









Aurora has found a monkey that used to be attached to the back of one of my socks a long time ago. The monkey reappeared lately and she drags the thing all over the house. In fact we had a hard time hiding it from her so that she didn’t lose it before I could take a picture of it!



Kiara has found a new fascination with food. She seems to constantly be eating. We have reduced the amount of the cat’s food so that she isn’t gaining anymore weight but I don’t want her to be hungry either!



No comments: