Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Death to the Spoons

One of the weird quirks that I now have comes from living with Melissa. I now have her conviction that ice cream tastes better when eaten with a plastic spoon. So Marc makes sure that he always gives me a plastic spoon when he gets me ice cream. He is just the best! Anyway, one day I was feeling down and Marc brought me cold stone. I was so excited and it even came with a plastic spoon. I started eating and broke my plastic spoon and about cried. It was just so sad because now I would have to eat my ice cream with a real spoon. Marc quickly relinquished his plastic spoon and used a regular one himself. Within five minutes, I had broken the second plastic spoon. I told Marc that I wasn’t eating any more ice cream that day because it was too traumatic. I couldn’t believe that I had not only killed one spoon but had killed two! These are the pictures of my poor dead spoons.





Marc hiding from the camera as he modeled the spoons:

1 comment:

Just US said...

Maybe Marc was trying to hard since he was wearing an outfit that really doesn't match. So sorry to hear about your spoons. Would it help you to know that every time I eat ice cream here with a metal spoon I cringe?