Thursday, April 5, 2012

No Purple Flowers For You!

I had the opportunity in January to go to the temple to watch a dear person go through for the first time. It was such a neat experience and I loved being there with her and her family. I had brought my new camera to the temple because I wanted to take some photos and there is no place more beautiful than the temple. We were waiting for another person to come out of the temple and I didn’t want to wander very far and so I started taking photos of some of the beautiful flowers. My Mom wanted me to take a picture of a purple poppy and I sure tried and tried and tried to take the photo but they kept coming out blue. I tried changing settings and tried various other things but I couldn’t get a PURPLE poppy. I was frustrated that I broke my camera and couldn’t even use it properly the first time I tried to take it out. Thankfully after having my Dad look it, the lens I was using was the problem and that seemed to make all the difference in the world. But here are some of the flowers I shot and the PURPLE poppies too!



These really are blue flowers:








The PURPLE Poppy

No comments: