Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fake Graduation Announcement

I have anxiously been waiting to find out when I would be graduating so that I could start inviting people to the ceremony. I have checked my email constantly and tried to find out more information online but I don’t know which ceremony I would be a part of. Anyway, it was during this time of waiting that I received a graduation announcement. I was so excited because I thought it was mine and that it would tell me that I was graduating and when and where. I started to read and the announcement very nicely told me that it was pleased to announce the graduation of SOMEONE ELSE. My name was no where to be found on the announcement nor were times and locations. I was so annoyed to find that it was a fake graduation announcement and trying to convince me to order my announcements from them. Well guess what! I still don’t know if and when and where I am graduating so I still can’t order any announcements even if I wanted to!

No comments: