Friday, July 1, 2011

Having Bishop Over

That night that we burned the cookies was especially comical as it ended up that we had another couple over and then Bishop over to meet both us and the other couple. It was such a “Mormon” night as we were both called that afternoon to schedule a meeting with the Bishop. Not wanting to lose dinner with this other couple I asked if we could meet any earlier than 8, especially since I knew the other couple was meeting him at either 7 or 7:30. It was then decided that he could meet both of us at our house. It was a fun night and I am so grateful that we got to have the members of the Bishopric in our home and got a chance to get to know them better. Bishop did throw me for a curve ball when he asked what calling I wanted. I had never been asked that before…. Hmmmm what calling do I want?

No comments: