Monday, July 4, 2011

Cutting My Hair

It is official that my hair is FINALLY long enough to chop off and donate. I have been waiting to cut my hair for what seems like an eternity. I knew that I would have to chop off at least six inches before I would be happy with my hair again and I figured at that point I should cut off the extra few inches so that I could donate it.

So Memorial Day weekend I called up my friend and asked her who she would recommend to cut my hair. She quickly gave me the name and number of the ONLY person she trusts with her hair and I quickly had an appointment. I waited anxiously for her to be able to chop it all off. When it was all said and done I couldn't have been more pleased. I have loved having long hair but I am loving having short hair too. I always find myself in a catch 22 with getting bangs though. I always love the idea of bangs and find them super cute on other people and then I get them and they drive me crazy! This is why they are pinned back in the pictures. Enjoy!





1 comment:

punkygirl said...

It is cute on you. Did you know I cut my hair for donation on June 23?