Monday, July 11, 2011

Working Out

Before I got married one of my biggest concerns was not being able to find a man that loved me for me but loved me for the physical side of me. I solved this problem by always being a little overweight and never being at my physical best. In fact looking back Marc probably saw me in my comfy clothes while dating more than any other clothes. Well I guess we can all safely say that he loves me for me. After being married then I knew that I needed to get to a point with my body that I was comfortable with me because I knew that no matter what my weight that if I didn’t like me at one weight I wouldn’t like me at twenty pounds lighter. I have worked really hard over the last year to get to this point and ladies and gentlemen… the workouts have begun. I have done Zumba, gone one runs, and have just tried to be more active. Marc and I have also been saving up for a long time and finally have enough for a Wii. We have named it our gym and have only bought working out type games for it. Marc can now be seen sword fighting and boxing and playing basketball in our living room. There is no earth shattering amount of weight that has been lost but I feel good about myself and am enjoying this new phase in my life.

No comments: