Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do You Want Some Cookies???

Marc and I decided that we wanted to bake cookies one day and take them to people’s houses. It was Memorial Day and it sounded like a great idea. I took the first batch out of the oven and knew that the second batch was for us. We were running a little late and so when the second batch was done I just turned off the oven and went running out the door. I didn’t take them out that night when we got home because I still had the plate of cookies that I couldn’t get rid of and the thought of more cookies was making me feel very fat. So the next day we had people over to the house and Marc was making garlic shrimp pizza, which is quickly becoming our new favorite dish. Marc started to preheat the oven and went about doing some other things. Pretty soon we noticed that it smelled like something was burning and there was smoke coming out of the oven. Marc rushed over and this is what he pulled out. Don’t you want some cookies???

No comments: