Monday, July 25, 2011

Sexy Last Names

So when Mikkel was up visiting we decided to go see the newest Pirates movie. We enjoyed sneaking in our cheap candy and had fun watching it together. By the time the movie was over it was late and I was tired and this can lead to a dangerous combination. As we watched the credits role I decided that I was going to find a sexier last name for Marc and myself. I tried to get Marc into but he insisted that he would keep his current last name and kept reminding me how much I hated the process of changing my name in the first place. Regardless, I have picked out some sexier names for us and here are some of my top choices.

Chrissy Vasconcellos
Marc Margson
Chrissy O’shaunessey
Marc Montemayor
Chrissy Skotchdopole

Which one do you like?

2 comments:

ABOUT ME... said...

O’Shaunessey is my favorite... can you imagine the cute redhead children that the two of you would have? :)

Just US said...

I vote for skotchdopole so I can call you scotch tape which would lead to a slew of Gilmore Girl type comments. I am thinking you must not like your future children as your current last name is MUCH easier to spell than any "sexy" names you chose.