Thursday, November 3, 2011

Classes begin once again....

Well we are busy with classes once again and so if we are hard to reach or if our blog isn’t very well updated then you know why! Well and it doesn’t help that some of us are being over-achievers in going to school this semester. Marc is working two jobs and taking 15 credit hours. He is enjoying school but looking forward to graduating this May with his Associate’s Degree. I hadn’t finished my 7 credit hours from summer classes and decided to take an interpreting class at CCC. Between all of my school I am taking 29 credit hours and working full time. The summer school hours would have finished this weekend but their system went down. I have finished 95% of the assignments and just need to submit them at this point and I will be down to 22 credits. I have an 8 week class that will finish in about 4 weeks and then I will be down to the prescribed limit of 18 credit hours. Until then, don’t hold your breath from hearing from either one of us!

No comments: