Thursday, November 10, 2011

Babysitting

One of the things that I have really missed is kids in my life. For some reason people think it is weird when you first meet someone and you asked to kidnap their kids for an afternoon while you play with them. I am not quite sure why but whatever. But anyway I finally got a chance to kidnap some children. My neighbor and good friend Holly let me watch her kids while her and her husband went swing dancing. Marc and I would have gone with them but he was working so I offered to watch the kids. It was so much fun and I loved being able to do normal things like bedtime. It isn’t the same to put the animals to bed as it is a child and tuck them in and read books. I have missed that. Thanks Holly for letting me steal your kids for a night. I can’t wait to see it again!

No comments: