Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Book of Mormon

Marc and I have started reading the Book of Mormon again as a couple. We have started back at the beginning and I have decided that late night commentary isn’t always the best at being religious. These are some of the comments of this last week’s readings.

Me: Do you know one way that I know the Book of Mormon is true?
Marc: How?
Me: If it were written by an author he would have thought of better names for his characters. I mean seriously we are on page 5 and still learning who everyone is and you send Laban and Laman together in the same sentence. I would have at least named him like Lashawn so that I could tell them apart! So it has to be real!
Marc: So that is how you knew it was true? That is totally going to be my testimony next month!

Then we had to stop because we were laughing so hard and we were beginning to fear lightning strikes!

No comments: