Monday, June 20, 2011

Hanging Pictures

I have found out that apparently I have an obsession with pictures and having things hung on our wall. Even after the walls were painted they felt so bare without anything on them. Marc and I had talked about different options and what we liked and what we didn’t like. I had even used different programs to draw up a sketch of what the wall would look like. After several attempts I found the PERFECT set up, which has consequently been changed several times, but I like it a lot. We still have four pictures that need to be hung but I think it is a great combination of pictures. We have serious/formal pictures, goof-off pictures and then just some of our favorites together. I really like it and can’t wait to hang the last four pictures! To help visualize it there will be an 8X10 and an 8X8 on both the left and right of the bottom picture.

1 comment:

Just US said...

I love it! I can't wait to see all the pictures hung!