Monday, June 6, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

Since moving into the house I have loved baking. Living in the hotel has made me totally appreciate things like an oven. I love baking things!!! Anyway, so I have made several batches of muffins since moving in. I have made chocolate chip muffins, banana nut muffins, and lemon poppy seed muffins. Marc tasted the chocolate chips muffins and told me that my “blueberry” muffins tasted a little off. I laughed and told him that they were chocolate chip muffins. I shrugged it off thinking that blueberries and chocolate chips can look the same when baked…sort of and he is from New England where they eat blueberry muffins all the time. Then I made the banana nut muffins and once again he commented on my “blueberry” muffins. I was like seriously!! So when I made the lemon poppy seed muffins I jokingly told him that the poppy seeds were just little tiny blueberries. He didn’t think it was very funny but I sure got a laugh out of it. I have bought the stuff now to make blueberry muffins so that this poor boy can eat them for real!!

1 comment:

Just US said...

Hahaha - poor Marc!! He may never live this one down :)