Friday, June 24, 2011

Having Friends Over

One of the biggest lessons that Marc and I learned while living in Prescott was that we needed to have friends. In Tempe we never had friends as a couple and it really made a difference in our marriage when we took the time to have friends. So one of our goals while living here was to make friends and so we set off looking for some. We have had friends over and I can’t even begin to express how excited we are. Both sets of couples that we have had over are allergic to cats and so the house has to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN and the cats put away but we have fun playing games and eating and just getting to know each other. One of the benefits of them being allergic is how clean my house has gotten at least once a week. I absolutely love it! Both times we have had people over we were scrambling at the last second to get things ready. But this is the only picture I have of both nights and it is before anyone ever came over. This is Marc trying to appear like he hadn’t just gone through a costume change before they came over.



I can’t wait to get to know these couples better and get to know others in our ward and in our area.

No comments: