Monday, August 8, 2011

Financial Aid Nightmare

I have decided that the worst things about schooling is dealing with the Financial Aid office. Don’t get me wrong I am so grateful for the financial assistance but the whole process can be a little bit of a nightmare. This year it was even more of a nightmare because I was selected to be one of the lucky 30% of students that has to send in extra paperwork before our things can even be processed. So this year I had to try to find our W2s and 1040 and all sorts of fun paperwork. Thankfully I have the most amazing accountant in the world who happened to have those on file for me otherwise, it would have been a real nightmare. All the paperwork has finally been turned in now and hopefully it will be processed soon. And we are really hoping that we won’t have to deal with the office again until we are in a graduate program!

No comments: