Friday, August 26, 2011

Copy Cat

I am not sure I have a creative bone in my body. I am able to copy people but I can’t come up with an original idea by myself. So this is the latest thing that I have copied. I decided that we needed to go meet some new neighbors and have an excuse to swing by some of our new friends. These are our brownie mice and cookie flowers that I copied from Melissa. Thanks Melis!











Not all of them were super cute:


Some even lost their eyeballs...


And some had very squished faces...

2 comments:

ABOUT ME... said...

Your not fooling anybody Chrissy, you have several creative bones in your body. It takes creative bones to make copied ideas turn out as adorably as those flowers did. Kudos!

Just US said...

You are fabulous at using my ideas and making them cuter!! Or actually taking my stolen ideas and making them cuter :)