Sunday, February 14, 2010

Melissa Coming to Visit!!!

I have had the opportunity to spend the last couple of weeks, off and on, with Melissa and her little rugrats. It was so much fun to have one last shabam with them before I got married. At one point Melissa and her kids came down and spent a couple of days with me in my apartment. I have never thought our one bedroom apartment was terribly small until you add 6 more people to it! But it was fun to eat donuts and go to the park and eat Ned’s subs and have the kids help me with my homework. I am so grateful that I got to spend time with them! I am really going to miss them until I get to see them in May for the Open House. I must say that I am so grateful for technology and our ability to stay in touch using that technology.

Here are some pictures of the kid’s visit:










No comments: