Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bridal Showers

I was so blessed to have two bridal showers, both thrown by amazing individuals! The first one was thrown by the Bunker family. It was held in the church building in the town I grew up in and it was so nice. The food was absolutely delicious and it didn’t even resemble a Relief Society room when they were done. It was nice to be able to be there with the women that had been there has I have grown up. Stephanie did a good job of trying to embarrass me as my mouth was filled with marshmallows. She played this game where every time I answered a question different from Marc then I had to put a marshmallow in my mouth. Stephanie did a great job of finding some of those pertinent questions that Marc and I hadn’t discussed it our year and a half together. Such as, “If Marc were a Disney character which one would he want to be?” But she also found some questions in which our storytelling of our lives wasn’t as good as it should have been. Marc got the answer wrong on what the names of my dogs were and what my jersey number in high school was. So I got to eat marshmallows for getting the answer right! We also did a game where Stephanie and I were decorated in toilet paper wedding dresses. It was fun to have that experience with Steph. We have a picture of us together at 6 months and it was awesome to have one of us together right before I was married.

The other bridal shower was a family one that was held in Queen Creek. I loved being able to be there with both the women in my family and in Marc’s family, these are women that I have been able to look up to over the years and have been able to go to for advice. It was so nicely put together and looked beautiful, they really did go above and beyond. We played this game where everyone in the group had to guess certain trivia about me and then whoever got the most right won a prize. We also played this game where we all got a person taped to our back and then had to ask yes/no questions to figure out who our individual was. Most of the pictures of this bridal shower were taken of the two little boys that attended and I loved getting to see the little ones playing that day. But some of the presents I received that day were definitely an answer to prayer and I was so grateful for them!

Please enjoy the pictures and know that we missed those of you who couldn’t attend.







No comments: