Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Marc!!!

 This year Marc turned the grand old age of 22.  It was a cool year because he turned 22 on 11/11 as in 11+11=22.  I know I am a little bit of a nerd but I still thought it was a fun coincidence.  This birthday was a little sad for Marc because I would land in Israel on his actual birthday, so we decided to celebrate before I left.  His birthday dinner was called “Nacho Taco Salad” because we combined Nachos and Taco Salad.  I kept making him guess as to what it would be this year and after his guesses ran out he started combining foods.  He was actually the one to name is dinner without ever knowing it.  It was a good night and I hope exactly what he always wanted.  I am so grateful to have had another year with him and can’t wait to see where we go from here!  I sure love him and feel so lucky to be called his wife!

No comments: