Saturday, November 24, 2012

Running Hiatus

With how crazy life has been running has gone on a short hiatus. I can't seem to find the time or the energy to make it work. However, I do still enjoy the occasional run when I have a slower day. I am hoping to get back into this again soon but my spring schedule is looking even worse! My goal is to make some big life changes so that these things can fit into my life again. My day goes from sun up to sun down with work and school and I long for the days where I can fit a run in again. Wish me luck! As a side note: It is a little odd that I miss running... I joke with Marc that I must be dying because I like foods that I have never liked and now I miss running. There must be something wrong with me! It might even mean that I am really an adult now! Eww... that is one disease I hoped to not completely catch any time soon. I still feel to young to be an adult!

No comments: