Friday, November 23, 2012

Busy September

Every weekend in September we had something going on & it was usually out of town. This was a month of running & running & running. One weekend I volunteered at an Arizona RID conference and the next I was helping with a stake open house and the next weekend was something else. I get exhausted just thinking about it! When you work 40 hours a week and go to week another 14 or so, you learn to rely on your weekends as a time to get a few minutes of down time. This month didn't have ANY down time! It is getting to the point that I just dream of the next month when things will slow down again but I know that as the end of the year approaches that time will only speed up. Hopefully, I will find a way to either catch up or sleep while moving. Either way this is bound to be a busy month!