Sunday, December 5, 2010

Post-it Notes

For those of you who don't know I have an obsession with post-it notes. I love to write myself reminders and stick them everywhere. Last semester Melissa would make fun of the post-it notes that covered my computer. In fact for Christmas, she bought be post-it notes and I love them so much that I covet them and don't use them as often because I wanted them to be used for the best possible purpose and I just might have found that. I was in a different Institute class the other day and I was blown away at all the details our instructor could tell us about each of the men in the Doctrine and Covenants. I soon realized why after looking at his scriptures, he had post-it notes with facts about each man. I was amazed at the amount of time and the details he had found about these men. I am totally going to be a copy-cat and am going to steal this idea. So we can look forward to finding post-it notes in my scriptures soon!!!

1 comment:

Just US said...

Do you think there is a PIA class available for you to attend? Maybe they even offer it in sign!

Okay - so enough of giving you a hard time. I actually love the idea of post-it notes in your scriptures and just might copy you :)