Friday, December 24, 2010

Our 2-year-old

I think one reason that I love Kiara as much as I do is because she reminds me so much of my nephew Kaelen. They both are two peas in a pod and it has been nice having her around. But lately she has hit the "terrible two" stage. Since being declawed she has been very upset that there are certain things she can't do all by herself. She used to climb up our legs and now she stands up and paws them but heaven forbid you pick her up like she wants because then she is annoyed that she couldn't do it by herself. She is very independent and very two at the moment. I was talking about that with my aunt tonight right before bedtime. I had grabbed my laptop and was hoping Kiara would follow me downstairs but if not then I would come back up and grab her. Instead of her following me she followed my aunt to her room. I came back up and went to go pick her up and she ran to the corner and laid down as if to tell me that I couldn't pick her up is she was one with the carpet. I laughed and pointed out that once again she is two because she is fighting bedtime. Any other time in the day she would have scurried downstairs after me but she knows our routine and tried to get out of it. What a silly kitty!!!

1 comment:

punkygirl said...

Very funny story Aunt ohleo!