Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I am really bad at this whole blogging thing

So.... I need to catch up again. I got the library job and will be a children's librarian. I move out there on the 16th so I have about a week and a half. Crazy! I have decided that I HATE packing though. It is no fun! But that is okay. Well school has started out here for the rest of my family. The first couple of days are always crazy. It is always a whirlwind of crying kids, lunch duties, and making sure they get on the right bus. I am really going to miss working at the school though. I, however, will not miss working for my current boss at Hastings. Let me just say that the guy drives me crazy! But that is okay. My last day there is tomorrow. I have started playing the piano and the guitar again. I am really excited about it. I have missed playing them both so much. Hopefully when I get to New Hampshire I will be able to continue. While I am back east I will be taking 16 credit hours online from Yavapai. I look forward to being one semester closer to an associates degree. Yay! I know it this is short but I will try to get better at blogging more often!

1 comment:

Just US said...

You forgot to mention the kids that can't even show up to the right school or give you their full name :) Love ya and can't wait for you to get here! Bring on the party!