Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shhh... It's the Library

So this past week I have started working at the library. I absolutely love what I do. I love that when kids come in that i can just hang out with them. It has been a lot of fun! The library can also get pretty dead though. I don't like these times. I find myself sitting and waiting for someone to just show up! Usually the person who shows up is an obnoxious preteen who wants to talk my ear off about the latest video game that they are playing. When this happens.... I want the library to be empty again! No but really is a lot of fun and really like my job! Which is a HUGE relief! It will be nice next week when I get into a routine and life slows down a little bit! However, with the munchkins that I live with.... I doubt this will ever happen! But that is good because we keep life hopping!

2 comments:

Just US said...

We will have to come visit you more often :) If you ever find the pause or even the play button for life, will you please take it off of fast forward? Love ya!

Aunt Gerry said...

Glad you are having fun. Mom said it was a little slow but it sounds like it is getting better. I miss you. Love you.