Monday, August 25, 2008

Beach time!!

So this last weekend Melissa, myself, and the munchkins had a chance to go to the beach. It was amazingly fun! I was a little concerned at what everyone said about the temperature of the water. Let me just say, that the west coast has MUCH warmer water. However, the sand out here kicks the west coast's trash. The sand out here is wonderful! It was so much fun to watch as the kids would run through the waves. Once again, I am sure that Melissa either already has or will be putting up pictures. I am glad that one of us is on top of that!

School started today and I am already switching my schedule. Yavapai was amazingly helpful when they had me sign up and pay for the same class twice. So after fixing that, I am now settled in and just waiting for my books to arrive. Hopefully they arrive soon so that I can do my homework! I am really excited about the classes that I will be taking, especially my Nutrition class. The kids start tomorrow and they are really excited and a little bit nervous! I love watching them grow up!

No comments: