Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time to Catch Up

Okay, so I realized that I had been slacking in my blogging. Like, I have failed to mention that I am moving. I am moving to New Hampshire. I know, I know.... its pretty crazy. But I will be moving out there about then and staying out for at least a year. I am way excited, pretty much cuz it will be a HUGE party as I will be out there with my sister, and twin :)! It will be good. Anyway, I just got back from the Turley reunion and that was a lot of fun. I loved being able to see my cousins again and seeing how much everything has changed. I missed having Melissa and her kiddos there. So I adopted new kiddos. I spent the last day playing with Parker, and Dallin, and McKade. I even got Tyli to let me hold her!! First off a big thank you to the moms who let me steal there kids! They have no idea how much it meant to me. It was really nice to be able to just spend time with everyone there. I also missed seeing Jennifer and her family, along with the Domgaards. But I understand completely and just look forward to seeing you that much more later on! Well I am still hotel hopping with my family as we still haven't finished out the conference season. But hopefully, I will have more answers about my own life here pretty soon. One thing is for sure, classes start again August 25th. How sad! But thats about all for now!

3 comments:

Just US said...

WHAT?!? You are moving to NH? Is that in New England - and why do they call it that? Why didn't you tell me? When are you moving again? :)

Hurry up so we can party!

The Greer Family said...

I'm so glad that you commented on my blog so that I could find yours. Now I can do better about keeping in touch with you. Did you get the job you were hoping for?

Steph

The Greer Family said...

Oh yeah, I'm gonna add you to my friends list if that okay. Let me know if that bothers you : )

Steph