Monday, December 10, 2012

Some Changes

So once again it is time to change my diet.  At this moment, my body seems to be very anti-corn.  It reacts similar to a gluten allergy but is based off of eating corn and not wheat.  Really, this is a harder change than going gluten free.  Corn is in EVERYTHING!  It is amazing when you start reading packages.  Marc is really good at reading everything but I am still getting used to the whole thing.  I only seem to forget with food already in my home.  Thankfully, Marc has taken it upon himself to eat anything and everything that has corn in it.  So pretty soon there won't be anything left but I still should probably keep checking because it is much better to be safe then sorry!

Some of the saddest things to have corn are: hot chocolate (except for the diet stuff), caramel, many sodas and drink mixes, egg nog (minus one brand), and red vines (along with many candies).  Whatever is a girl to do?

1 comment:

Just US said...

And in cough drops. That was the one that bothered me.