Friday, December 7, 2012

Camp Verde Parade

While Mikkel was here it was our privilege to take him to the Camp Verde Parade to perform.  His marching band met us there and after wander for awhile we finally found the band.  It was getting to the point that I was ready to give up and head home!  We would find the parade but no band.  Luckily we didn't give up and we were able to take LOTS of photos.  I realize I took too many but it was so nice to be able to take pictures again.  I loved it!  And on a positive note the band sounded good and Marc and I took some family photos!  As anyone can see, we LOVE having Mikkel come and this trip was no exception!  When are you coming again Bud?

No parade is complete without cute kiddos, dogs, horses, flags, ancient cars, unique ones, and even bugs!  Oh and of course don't forget spiders attacking people!








I love these photos of the wood.  It was fun to just play!




Isn't he so handsome??

And he has some mad, ninja catching skills!


And our family photos both cute and silly!


No comments: