Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Story of the Pop-Tarts

Okay so funny story about Marc. 9 times out of 10 Marc has a better memory than me but when it comes to the kitchen he suddenly can be very spacy. I am always putting the milk that was on the counter back in the fridge or turning off the stove because dinner finished cooking 20 minutes ago, or whatever. One such incident happened with some pop-tarts. Marc loves to heat his pop-tarts in the toaster. One morning he went to cook them and then did something else and before you know it he had forgotten about the pop-tarts. These poor pop-tarts sat in the toaster for several days before I took this picture. I wanted to see how long it would take Marc to realize he had forgotten them. I few days after the picture was taken I found the pop-tarts here. Apparently he remembered them and then forgot them again. Poor pop-tarts!



No comments: