Monday, December 19, 2011

Made Up Words

Honestly, there are moments when Marc and I can be one of “those” couples. You know the kind that you hear talking and it makes you want to gag? The kind that is always, “You hang up first” “No, you hang up first!”. You know which ones I am talking about? Marc and I are that way in arguing over who loves or misses the other one more. The conversation usually goes like this:
“I love you!”
“I love you more!”
“I love you most!”
“I love you mostest!”
“I love you mosterest!”
“I love you mosteresterest!”

You get the point. Anyway, one night I decided to end this debate once and for all. I told him that I was going to make up a word that meant that I loved him more than he could ever love me plus one times infinity. He said he was going to make up a word that meant more than that. The conversation ended there that night but then I got the cutest text from him and don’t tell him but I am pretty sure he wins with this conversation:
Marc: “I miss you.”
Me: “I miss you too.”
Marc: “I made up word for miss you more than any other made up or not made up word :)”

I mean seriously I about died because I thought it was so cute but I can totally see how it would make me gag to read about it. I am sorry for any gagging that might have happened because of this post.

No comments: