Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shopping Spree

This week I was able to go shopping with a friend. We just needed a girls night out and this was the best way to do it. We went and searched around the local thrift stores and went out to dinner that night. Megan found a $500+ grill at goodwill that she bought for her husband’s birthday for $150! It was an awesome deal and Kaleb should be ecstatic about it! I was able to find some bedding and a few decorations for one of our bedrooms. We have finally started unpacking and moving into the house a little bit. I was able to buy

• A wall decoration
• A decoration for the desk
• Matching set of bedding (fitted sheets, normal sheets, 2 pillow cases, and a bed skirt)
• Another matching set of bedding (minus the bed skirt)
• And a set of curtains

For all under $50! I was super excited and can’t wait until I finish going through more boxes and I can decorate that room a little bit!

No comments: