Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Do I Blog About?

As I read other people's blogs, sometimes I start to feel inadequate. You all have children saying funny things, going through new phases, or simply being cute. My blog can't be filled with those things since the only kids I claim are across the country from me. My life is filled with super adventures. In fact most of the time it is a simple case of wash, rinse, repeat. But my goal is to find more things to be able to blog about and really take advantage of the fact that I do have a blog and I have a wonderful opportunity to keep a journal this way. It will also serve as a great way to keep in touch with those who don't get to see me often. Now I am not going to make any drastic promises and say that I will write once a week or anything like that but my goal is to be able to write more. I need to find things that make my day they way that your children make yours. So my posts will probably be silly things like getting a new tv stand or Marc earning brownie points for taking the car to the shop early and letting me sleep in. But in my life those have become the things that are there and I am able to blog about. So I don't know whether to wish you good luck or condolences but whichever one is more appropriate I wish it to you!

1 comment:

Just US said...

You can always blog about stupid people who visit you at work. OR the cool sisters!