Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our First Piece of Furniture

Marc and I have finally bought our first piece of furniture. It isn't anything extravagant or fancy but I have completely fallen in love with our new tv stand. We had been looking for one we liked for a long time but finally found one on craigslist that I just couldn't pass up. It had all the features that we wanted, was in great shape, and was only going to cost us $15. I didn't think it would make a huge difference in our apartment but it has. This new change allowed me to have my piano bench back which has made practicing for Relief Society a lot easier. It also cleaned up the area around the tv because now all the electronics have a place and the cords aren't strewn about for everyone (okay so just Marc and I) to see. But it makes our room feel that much cleaner and I am so grateful that we made that choice. I love that I have gotten so excited about the simple things in life. But it was such a simple pleasure to be able to have our own piece of furniture. I look forward to being able to celebrate the simple things in life as we continue our marriage.

1 comment:

Just US said...

I want to see!!!!