Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Calling

So writing my blog in this new way usually means that I can’t remember what I posted because I do it so far in advance, so if I copy a post or some such nonsense…. don’t get too annoyed with me!

But anyway, I have a new calling in our ward. I am the new Primary Pianist. I have wondered over the past few months why on earth I would be called to this position and I realize that it is my own fault. Over the past few months I have really wanted to improve on my playing skills and this way I have to practice. Someone is relying on me to be able to play those songs each week and I can’t let them down. This has also been a great way to have kids brought into my life. Marc and I have wondered about our ability to have children and I really miss having Melissa’s kids around as my constant companions. This is a way to have those kids in my life and I thank my lucky stars that I get to have them in my life!

No comments: