Friday, September 30, 2011

Spanxs

Though I have enjoyed working out again, I haven’t enjoyed the weight gain that seemed to follow. I understand that muscle weighs more than fat but suddenly I was getting slimmer and weighing more and I didn’t like this at all. I still knew that I had weight to lose and was constantly whining to Marc about how much I weighed and how I looked fat in this outfit or another. He finally recommended that if it bothered me this bad that I could look into wearing spanxs. I went to Dillards to even see what they were. I bought a trial pair and have fallen absolutely in love with them! They are my new best friend. I feel so much smaller when wearing them and it makes me less self conscience. I still have the weight to loose and I am working on it but this is my favorite solution while I do that.

No comments: