Friday, September 16, 2011

Girls Night Out

I love to have girl’s nights out. I think they are super fun and a great way to get to know your friends better. My friend’s husband was away at scout camp and so we decided to have a girl’s night. We were going to get all dressed up and pick a restaurant at random and hit the town but the best part about girl’s nights is they are always subject to change. After Megan had fought with my hair for a while, we decided to throw it up and we both were twinners. But we did forget to take pictures of us together…. Oh well there is always next time. Then we were on our way out the door when we met her sister and brother-in-law on the road. We quickly invited them with us and off we went to Garcia’s. It was a fun night and we all ate WAY too much. I am so glad that I got a night out and can’t wait for our next adventure!

No comments: