Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You Know You Are Loved When....

For those of you who know me, you know that I have a special bond with all of my nephews and niece. I have special moments and memories, that I will always hold dear to me. One of those moments is watching Tom and Jerry with Kaelen. This was by far our show and now I can't bear to watch it without him being there, it just isn't the same. Well I decided to break my ban on Tom and Jerry and watch the new movie that came out on 8/24. I watched it and it was fine but that was all it was was fine. It made me miss the times that him and I used to watch it though. I was expressing this concern to Marc and he immediately offered to act like Kaelen for me. Suddenly he was meowing and pointing and the screen and trying to cuddle up next to me. How many husbands are there that offer to meow like a two-year-old just to make their wife feel better? Mine sure as heck does!!

No comments: