Saturday, August 21, 2010

So Let Us Just Pretend

Okay so I have been planning this blog post for about a month but the problem is that I know myself too well and know that it will never actually happen the way I had planned so here is the "use-your-imagination" version. I was very fortunate to get my sister's camera when she received a new one at my brother's wedding. I brought it home and was super excited about taking pictures. In fact we had a perfect sunset one night and I rushed outside to take pictures of it before the sky started spitting on me. Anyway, I also thought I should start documenting "real-life" a little bit more, but of course hadn't told Marc my new decision.

Marc has a meeting every night on Wednesdays and so he gets all dressed up in Sunday clothes. As he walked back into our room from his meeting I quickly started taking pictures of him. I got about 2-3 and he had decided he had had enough. So he begged and pleaded for me to stop taking pictures. I apparently wasn't very good about listening because the night ended with him hiding under a blanket to stop me from taking pictures. This of course just made me take a picture of the ridiculous predicament that he had put himself in.

Now I had planned to post the pictures that had lead up to this night but that would require me being on top of it and taking the pictures off the camera. Well I am less than on top of it between two jobs and getting ready for school and trying to be a wife and so many other things. So instead I would like you to use your imagination and pretend you see a gorgeous sunset, followed by Marc looking dashing in his Sunday clothes, followed by him hiding under a red striped blanket. THANKS!! Or if you don't want to imagine it.... then I will never know the difference :)

1 comment:

Just US said...

You have accomplished half the battle by taking the pictures! Good job and brownies on crack for you :)

General Conference is a perfect time to take the pictures off of the camera! I will anxiously be waiting for Jammy Sunday :)

PS - your background no longer works on your blog. Another thing that can get updated on Jammy Sunday :)